Thursday, March 24, 2011

Turbo Jam

I have never really done work out videos before. I'd much rather go kick a soccer ball around or run for awhile, but when a few of the girls decided they were going to try one I thought I should join in. I figured it would be good bonding time. So last night we did a video called "Turbo Jam". It's led by this super peppy blond chick. She has so much energy! Kinda reminds me of myself after I've had three cups of coffee! Anyway, I'm actually really enjoying this crazy workout. It's a mixture of fun dance moves and self-defense stuff. We're not very good at it yet, but it is fun and we all just laugh at ourselves! But watch out! In a few weeks we will be excellent. In the meantime, I'm going to keep practicing my jabs, upper-cuts, hooks, and kicks! Hi-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment