Sunday, February 6, 2011

You can call me "Chef"

That's right! 2 other girls and I are in charge of planning, shopping for, and preparing the meals here on the weekends! How? Well... let's just say God definitely has a sense of humor. Tonight was my first time in the kitchen. 3 other girls and I made tacos for about 25 people. And, I am pleased to announce, the kitchen did not burn down, the food was delicious, and people even went back for seconds. Shocked? Me too. We'll have to hope this continues. But in the meantime, you might want to add my fellow students to your prayer list since they will be the ones eating my cooking.
I think cooking will be part of my internship this summer, so I'm glad to get a little practice before then. At least here there are always a couple people in the kitchen helping me. So we'll see how this goes....

1 comment: